Friday, April 13, 2007

We Sure Would Like A Forever Home!

Nina The Siberian Husky



















My name is Nina and I am a 4 year old Siberian Husky.
I am spayed, have all my shots and all ready to move in with a wonderful family!
I get along great with other dogs, cats and people of all ages including kids.
I walk well on a leash, am housebroken and I have a great temperament.
I only want to be loved for the rest of my life as I was a chained dog for two years
of my life. My owner moved away and left me and someone found me and is now fostering
me until I find my forever home. I am sweet, sweet and sweet.
You will not be disappointed if you want to adopt me.
A fenced in yard is required.
Please email Ginger at gingerluke@comcast.net if you want to meet me!

Adoption fee: $ 250.00

Well everyone – they're here! Ellen, Caroline and I were there to greet our Pit Bull family of one mommy















(named Georgia) and 10 (yes ten) puppies! Sandy the transporter was the best and even slept in the truck with the family on their way here.




















We have found another valuable contact in her. We will be sending out more information over the next day or so but we just want you to enjoy what many of you helped to accomplish. Thank you so much! The mother is a sweet angel and the puppies are little devils (2 females and 8 males)
















Also, thank you to Sandy Bray in Georgia for helping. We couldn’t have done this without your help. It was well worth the effort.

A very touching goodbye as Sandy wishes Georgia a happy life here in Washington. She became very attached to Georgia who rode in the front seat with her for most of the trip. This dog is the best mother and will make a loving companion.


Hi I am Princess













A clever dog, and deserving of her Royal name. She was raised with her friend,Flower and they get along wonderfully. Princess wants everyone to know, she cat sit on command, and lay down when told. She is quite proud of this. She walks on her leash fine, but you can tell its a new experience for her.

Princess would love to spend the rest of her life, watching over your Kingdom and keeping you safe. She would enjoy a nice big yard, walks in the park, and lots of attention. She'd even volunteer to help rake the leaves.

Calling from outside the Longview, Washington area? Use our toll-free line 866-310-9665 and ask to speak to Kristi McReynolds, our Adoption Coordinator.
Size: Large Age: Adult Gender: Female ID: 104893

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home