Thursday, April 05, 2007

Attention Dog Lovers

Linda McCoy is a very good friend & a wonderful foster mom to many of the death row dogs that need urgent care. She is now looking for some good quality help so if you are interested please contact her. You can also check out her website at: www.happyhoundhotel.com
Sincerely, Ginger G Luke gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org








Hi my name is Andy




















am a 3 yr old American Staffordshire Terrier.
I am neutered, have all my shots and I weigh 60 lbs.
I am very sweet, loving, affectionate and a submissive dog.
I love to rest my head on your lap!
I get along great with people of all ages, kids, dogs, cats and all.
I am also housebroken and I don't run away.
I am SOOO excited to find my new forever home.
Please email Ginger and tell her that you would like to meet me !!!
I hope that my forever home will be just around the bend.
Adoption fee: $ 175.00



Here is a group of sweet, very adoptable dogs at the high-kill Murray County Shelter,
It is located just north hof Atlanta, GA. They are scheduled to be euthanized this Thursday morning, and Lisa Hester at the shelter is hoping that some of the rescues in our area can help to save some of these dogs. Please contact the Shelter if you can help in any way. Thank you!







































Here are the shelter contacts:

Lisa Hester
lisakhester@bellsouth.net

Jamie Sprague
helpshelterdogs@gmail.com

Pauline Davis
Murray County Shelter
c:
ac2mcac@yahoo.com

This is Biscuit.















Her eyes speak to me. She is seven, living very lonely, spending most of her time outdoors. As you can see, she is on a rope. Her owners are in the midst of life change and must find her a new home.
We are on a fast track for her so she does not end up in a shelter.

She is a sweet girl, healthy, gets along with everyone and everything. Let me know if you are interested in giving this beauty love and a home. Foster considered. Adoption fee.

My name is Lulu and I am a Black Labrador Mix.



















I am 6 years old, spayed with all my shots and even microchipped.
I get along great with other dogs but have not been around any cats before.
I am 45 lbs, very sweet, lively, friendly and very polite.
I have excellent manners and will not even jump on the furniture even when invited to do so.
I know 5 commands and would love to go to obedience school to learn more.
I would love to be around another dog to play with.
I also require a fenced in yard
I love doggy parks, I walk well on a leash and I am completely housebroken.
I really am looking forward to finding my good solid forever home.
Please email Ginger today so we can meet soon !!!
Adoption fee: $ 200.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home