Tuesday, April 03, 2007

From Big to Small Let's Love Them All!

Tiny Pom




















This little one has a broken hip and needs medical care and a foster home to recover in. She is a little pom and has a sweet nature. Please let us know if you can foster her. If you can help us with her supportive care and medical care by making a donation please go to the home page and make a donation or mail a donation to R.E.D. (for Tiny) PO Box 1741 Kingston WA 98346. Tiny will be available for adoption after she has recovered and spayed.

I hope to have a pic and more info soon. Here is their website. http://www.rescueeverydog.org/index.html


If you can offer assistance with Tiny Pom, please, contact R.E.D. by e-mail at: support@rescueeverydog.org


"CINDERS the Cocker Spaniel"




















My name is Cinders and I am a 7 yr old Cocker Spaniel. I am neutered, up to date with all my shots and housebroken. I get along great with the dogs I am living with now and have not been around cats. love kids, seniors and people of all ages. I have a great personality, very loving, affectionate, playful and smart. I even like to sleep in a crate at night.

I am allergic to wheat so I must have wheatless food and treats. Uneek Treats would be perfect! Natures Logic is also a great choice for Cinders.
The best kind of home for me is a fun family with kids that will play with me.
You can throw me the ball a thousand times and I will fetch for you. I was in three previous not too good homes. Being locked up all day long was no fun for me. I want a home to call my own with a loving family. A fenced in yard is a must for me! Please email Ginger and lets meet soon!
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
Ginger G Luke
gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org

"Bean the Chihuahua Beagle Mix"



















My name is BEAN and I am a 2 year old Chihuahua & Beagle Mix.
I am a lucky dog ~ I was saved just in time & immediately transported from
a very high kill shelter in California to Ginger's Pet Rescue in Seattle.
I am spayed, up to date with all my shots and I weigh only 10 lbs.
I get along great with other dogs, curious about cats and I get along with people of all ages.
I am housebroken, LOVES lots of attention, timid but will warm up quickly once I get to know you.
I need a fenced in yard to play in to get my daily exercise.
If you can provide me a warm and loving home please email Ginger and let her know.
Adoption Fee: $ 425.00 Inc. Transport Expense from Calif.
Ginger G Luke
gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org

1 Comments:

Blogger giĆ² said...

ciao da lugano (switzerland) - giovanna

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home