Sunday, April 01, 2007

Special Urgent Homes Needed!

Here are some wonderful dogs who fall in that misunderstood category. It takes a special home to love and train and enjoy these ever so special pups!

Little Tonkin needs to be removed from his current foster situation through no fault of his own.


















Would you be willing to foster or adopt this cute “Phantom Of The Opera” mask like face? Tonkin is an adorable boy, big and muscular but really cute. He is about 2 years old. He is pit bull mixed with another similar breed. He is black and white with very short hair. Tonkin is very affectionate with people and does very well with other dogs. He also loves his toys, balls, sticks, anything, he is great at finding and retrieving. He is a quiet boy who does need to learn some manners but very much wants to please and do the right thing. He would really benefit from going through basic obedience with his new owner. Tonkin is up to date on shots, including rabies, and has been neutered. Please help this sweet boy find a new place. For more information contact Carol at short310@msn.com. Much thanks.


I have a sweet 1 year old terrier/pit mix named Darla.




























I have to move on very short notice and cannot take her. I have until April 8th to try to find her a home. I'm sure you get these emails all the time. I'm honestly not the type of person to just drop off my dog when times get rough. I love her with all my heart. I have 2 young children that she just adores. She's been raised with 2 cats and gets along great with other dogs too. She's altered and up to date with her shots. She is completely house trained. Shes not at all destructive. Im in such a tough spot. She has a little bit of demodex mange that we have been treating. That's her only flaw. It comes and goes with treatment. Because she has this, all of the rescue shelters I have contacted have said that she would not be adoptable and would be euthanized. Iv'e tried Everything!! The nice lady that I spoke with at Scrub A Pup said that you are great and could maybe help. Even if it's just finding Darla a foster. Please help. I have until next Sunday. I appreciate any help that you can offer. Please contact Tanya at hinesmustard1@verizon.net if you can help. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home