Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nutmeg Needs A Home!

Ginger has so many dog she is trying to save. Please visit her website and see how many wonderfully cool dogs deserve a second change and to get off death row! Please visit her site and bring a special new pal into your home! They are great to help you get exercise, relieve stress and learn how easy it is to enjoy life!!


This is Nutmeg a Golden Retriever Mix.















I will be spayed this coming week and I have all my shots up to date.
I am a great dog ~ I get along with everyone...other dogs, cats, kids and people of all ages.
I am housebroken, weigh 55 lbs, easy going, mellow and a very lovable dog.
I love to snuggle and I want to be with my humans as much as I possibly can.
I am smiling because I was just saved in the nick of time and I was from a very high kill shelter down in California. A fenced in yard would be great. I love to go on walks, car rides and right by your side. Contact Ginger at http://www.gingerspetrescue.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home