Monday, April 16, 2007

Help Find Me! Help Save Us! HELP!!

REWARD!! Cheyenne is STILL MISSING!



















Female Golden Ret & Shepherd & Chow Mix
PLEASE if you ANY INFORMATION AT ALL! PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL
Chantelle - Chantelleml68@aol.com

Please pass this on to other rescues or individuals who may be able to help.













If you can help in any way, please contact the Murry County Shelter, just north of Atlanta, GA.













Please e-mail or call the shelter contacts listed below for more info.
(I'm sorry, I do not know details about transport or vaccinations;













I am just trying to help by passing this urgent message along.)













These adoptable pups are scheduled to die this Thurs p.m., Apr. 19th. Your rescue help is appreciated! Thank you! ...Teresa

Lisa Hester
lisakhester@bellsouth.net

Jamie Sprague
helpshelterdogs@gmail.com

Pauline Davis
Murray County Shelter
c:

A very pregnant Pit needs help. She is currently in the Spokane County Animal Shelter. Please contact Donna at or via pager at, then 0284. The shelter number is then 7. Even if she doesn’t expect a miracle let’s make one happen. Thanks.


My name is Donna and I work at the Spokane County Animal Shelter, in Spokane, WA. Someone suggested I contact you, they thought you might be able to help. If not, I totally understand. It seems like every shelter is full of pits and pit mixes these days and we just can't possibly place them all. The reason I am contacting you is to seek help with a very pregnant pit lady. She came in to our shelter several weeks ago and she is a very nice girl, very gentle and loving with us. She is listed on our Petfinder site as 1528. She is already bagging up and I am afraid she will be giving birth within a few days. I have had no luck finding a local rescue group, shelter or vet clinic who will take her on. I have no idea of the father's breed. I have to be honest in saying that our shelter is not equipped to foster a mother and litter, we always try to find outside help. So I thought it could not hurt to give you a try, it never hurts to ask. If you think you might have contacts or options that I could utilize, I would be very grateful. If you might be interested in her yourself, just say the word. I don't expect miracles but like I said, it can't hurt to ask. My voice mail at work is. I don't have a machine at home but you can always leave a message on the work voice mail and I can check that from home. My pager is, then 0284. The shelter's number is, then #7 to get through quicker. Thank you so much for any help you can offer. Thank you. Donna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home