Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tacoma Market Good To Be Back

It was a nice sunny day but I could feel fall in the air. Even thought the market was slow I still had the cutest visitors. I just love our customers.

Like Gustov who is just a pup and how cute is this face...
















He was very distracted so it was hard to get a still shot of him. Who could blame him, there is much fun going on!














Then Angel came by. I thought she was so beautiful. What a sweetheart. Angel was enjoying her day at the market. Mom was brought to the booth by a customer who bought treats a few markets ago. Her dogs love Uneek Treats. I was excited to hear that and hope I get pictures of her pups as well!











I just love this shot I got. Once in a lifetime! A Uneek shot of a Uneek Dog! Way to be so very cute Angel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home