Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tacoma Thursday Already

Wow, time is flying by so fast. There is so much going on with Uneek Treats! Today was slow for dogs but Tacoma is one of our favorite markets.

I had a customer who bought treats for her girl Josie. Josie was not at the market but this was what I received when I got home. Our very first ever send in pic! And how delighted I was. I love that I get a chance to share this testimonial with everyone!

Here is the testimonial:

Josie LOVES the pizza snacks. She is the dog I showed you on my cell phone...up on my Mom's roof...lab mix from the pound. I will be taking the box and your card to
Mud Bay Granary in University Place. I hope they decide to carry your products.

Thank you, Patty Ferguson

So I write back,

Patty,

What a treat to hear!!! Josie is one of the cutest pups I ever saw! Right on and thank you so much. It means a lot to have you spread the word. Hope to see you at the market again! :d]

If you want to send me a pic, I will put Josie on the blog!

Take good care!!


Ms. Deena Cornish, CEO
Uneek Dogs

So then Patty writes back directly and says, ...and she is a sweet pup, too...! Here is the pic of her on my Mom's roof. Like I said, she is attached to my hip. Wherever I go, she follows....! Thank you, Patty

Well Patty, thank you for rescuing Josie and for being her best friend.

What a great story and the moment you have all been waiting for... Josie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home