Thursday, August 03, 2006

Uneeks Next Step

We are moving forward very well. I am excited to share with you some milestones of Uneek. We have been at this for 6 months now and I am having the time of my life and meeting some of the most amazing people. From our customers to other vendors who are helping to make Uneek products.

Earthly Delights and Uneek are partnering to make dog soap. Pete and I just gave the dogs a bath and I love the soap. It lathered well, rinsed quickly and the dogs smell great! Serch is our severe allergy boy and he did so well. Usually he rubs against everything and runs to roll on the carpet. He usually does this for at least 15 minutes. He only did that for about 3. This is huge. Our soap will be a bar and it will have a very simple craft wrap that is fully recycled and recyclable.

Please keep watching. Our soaps will be here by the end of the month! I am so impressed with Earthly Delights and Sandi is incredible. We share the same philosphy and have a desire to make a great product together. Earthly Delights main line is lotions, lip balms, cleansers and soaps for people. I love my lotion. White Tea and Ginger. Serch can do the smell too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home