Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Something Uneek Every Day!

I was sitting at my computer working as normal (if I am not at a market or playing with Serch and The Zappa) and here comes an email with a link. Remember Morengo from the Tacoma Dog Day Afternoon? No, well of course I have added the picture in again because she is so very cute. Morengo's Dad Cole, writes for the thenewstribune.com. He was kind enough to write an article about us and I had to share. Keep your eyes on thenewstribune.com. There may be another article!
















I am so excited as our media attention is gaining. The front page of our site has our KOMO 4 News spot and we were mentioned in many press releases regarding our participation in Malibu Beach House and at the Emmy Buffet in LA. (I just got back.) That blog is up next. In the above link, if you click on the pic of my treats, you can see the article about Uneek. HOW COOL IS ALL OF THIS!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone and their support! It means so much and I could not be doing this without you! You help to create our Uneek Community!! As you can tell I am smiling really big right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home