Sunday, May 27, 2007

Fiona is looking for a home and a home is looking for Fiona!

My name is Fiona and I am a Black Labrador & Cattle Dog Mix.


















I am only 8 months and I get along great with other dogs, cats, kids and people of all ages.
I am a very happy , confident and friendly dog. I love to play and I love people.
I am smart, I learn very quickly and I listen well.
I am full of energy, healthy and I love doggy parks.
I weigh 40 lbs and will grow to 50 lbs.
A fenced in yard and another dog in the household are my only wishes.
I would love to go to obedience school and learn as much as I can.
I am almost housetrained but need more help and can be crate trained as well.
I am spayed and have all my shots up to date.
Please email Ginger and tell her you want to meet me!
Adoption Fee: $ 250.00
gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home