Thursday, May 10, 2007

Check Me Out, I Am Very Cool!!

BLUE the CATAHOULA DOG














My name is Blue and I am a beautiful 3 yr old male Catahoula Dog!
I am neutered, up to date with all my shots and I get along with dogs, kids and people of all ages.
I have not been around cats yet.
I am housebroken, very loving, very loyal and very high energy.
I am very healthy, good natured and would love to just hang around with you.
Take me hiking, fishing, swimming, jogging and all that outdoor stuff and I will be your partner for life. I require a fenced in yard and would love to go to doggy parks with you.I am 75 lbs and you can see I am special because I have one blue eye and one brown eye! Please email Ginger if you want to meet me as I am so excited to move into my forever home!
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
gingerluke@comcast.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home