Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We Want and Need You!

We are sending out on this doll again. This is Biscuit.















Her eyes speak to me. She is seven, living very lonely, spending most of her time outdoors. As you can see, she is on a rope. Her owners are in the midst of life change and must find her a new home. She is a sweet girl, very healthy, loves to play at dog parks, gets along with everyone and everything. Let me know if you are interested in giving this beauty love and a home. She is a golden, terrier mix. UPDATE: Biscuit is in a loving foster. The foster is on trip starting early May and Biscuit must find a home by then. PLEASE share this with everyone so we can help her. We got her off the rope, now she needs a good home. This is one sweet dog. She is located in Seattle. Contact: perrin@noa.nintendo.com

Hi, my name is Kailo (Kay-lo).















I am about 5 months old and potty trained (i have only had a couple accidents).
I am also crate trained although i don't ever want to be away from you.
I love other dogs but just play to rough with cats.




















Playing with little kids is one of my favorite things to do, i love the 2 year old i live with right now.
Car rides are the best but i have to sit on someones lap so a crate is probably best.
I know most of my basic commands and love to learn.
Adoption fee is negotiable but does exist.
I have my first set of shots and have been neutered.
Please come play with me and take me home!

Kahlua is in need of a loving forever safe home.















She is depressed now and we are paying for
her to be boarded to ensure she gets to live. Kahlua is a sweetheart, a
rotti who is a very healthy six. This girl has lots of miles left on her
and lots of love to give. If you are interested in her, her photo is
attached. She is in Tacoma.
Please contact me at perrin@noa.nintendo.com or Ginger at
Gingerluke@comcast.net

The devastation of the harsh wildfire in Georgia is putting a strain on the land and animals. The Okefenokee Humane Society is helping all of the animals that come their way. Any donation to them will really help. Many thanks.

If you can spare any money, please write a check to the Okefenokee Humane Society, and send it to:
Attn: Kay Thompson, Director
Okefenokee Humane Society
1501 Blackwell Street
Waycross, Georgia 31503

Or if you like, I will pick up your check from you, and send it in with my donation. Please forward my email to everyone you think may have the heart to help.

Thanks so much,
Penelope V. Kern
(206) 784-7841

pkern@mail.adhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home