Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Biscuit

My name is Biscuit and I am a 7 yr old Yellow Labrador & Terrier Mix.















I am loyal, loving and want to please you.
I am also a very smart dog.
I love outdoors and will run, jog, go on hikes and walk the parks with you.
I absolutely love doggy parks and need my daily exercise
so I do need a fenced in yard.
I get along great with other dogs, cats that are mellow and kids of all ages.
I am spayed, up to date with all my shots and I weigh 50 lbs.
My rescue story ...I was a tied up dog for a long time & I did not get much love or attention.
More than anything I want a loving family that will take good care of me
and I will promise you unconditional love.
Please tell Ginger you would like to meet & adopt me!

Love, Biscuit.
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
gingerluke@comcast.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home