Thursday, September 07, 2006

We Made a Big Splash online!

Ok, I love puns and that one could not be more obvious. Check us out in LA Splash Magazine online! What a great shot of our treats and a great article! First, scroll through the event pictures, past the mega list of stars reading all of the famous names who have Uneek Treats, some of the other awesome products that were there and bam! there we are! Uneek Treats. I am really having too much fun.

I would also like to say a kind word to Michelle from the Tacoma Farmer's Market today (this was my last day this year). She sent me the most uplifting and supportive email. It is everything to me to be able to share my passion and move someone to pass on a kind thought or well being. It means so much to be able to do Uneek Treats and it would not happen without each and everyone who supports me. I save those emails and testimonials and remember, I love photos of your best 4 legged pal and l want to share them with everyone so send them in!

If you cannot find me at a market and don't want to pay shipping, go into your locally owned pet store and tell them you would like them to carry Uneek Treats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home