Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We are so Adoptable!

My new name is Roxy and I am so very cool!




















I was saved from running around the streets. My foster Mom has 3 dogs already and there is little room. She named me Roxy. I have been there about a week and I need to find a permanent home. I am very good and get along with other dogs. I am very pretty too! I would be your best friend! Please contact my foster mom Judee at Judee.home@verizon.net or Dillpickles18@yahoo.com.


My name is Hondo and I am a wonderful one year old Black Labrador Mix.













I am neutered, have all my shots and I am extremely loyal dog.
I get along great with other dogs, kids, and people of all ages.
I have not been around cats yet.
I am housebroken, I think I am a lapdog and I am 60 lbs of pure LOVE!
I get so excited when ever I see you ~ my entire body just wiggles around you.
I am excellent on a leash, rides well in a car, SUPER SWEET and very SMART!
I love doggy parks, require a fenced in yard and also know a few commands.
I would love to have another dog to play with in the family household.
* Please email Ginger at gingerluke@comcast.net if you want to meet me!
* Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home