Monday, April 23, 2007

Love Me, Want Me, Take Me, I Am Yours!

Kaluha the Doberman Lab mix




















Look how cool and great I am!
Hi ~ My name is Kaluha and I am a 6 yr old Doberman Mix.
I desperately need a foster home because I am in a boarding facility
and my first foster could no longer keep me.
I am spayed, have all my shots, weigh 70 lbs & I am so happy now.

Let me tell you my story ~
I was tied up for the first 4 years of my life and was so unhappy.
Along came the rescue team and now all I can do is SMILE, SMILE & SMILE!!!
I need a home with a lot of love and I prefer
someone who is home and can spend time with me.
Ginger is offering that who ever adopts me will get FREE dog classes
because she wants to give me a chance to become a better dog after
being chained up most all of my life.
I am full of energy and happy go lucky now.
I need a fenced in yard and I get along great with other dogs.
Older kids are great!!
Won't you please apply and meet me ASAP. I am SO excited to meet you !!!
* Please email Ginger at gingerluke@comcast.net if you want to meet me !
* Adoption Fee: $ 200.00 www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home