Friday, March 23, 2007

Precious Companions Need Homes!

This is Alphie. He is beautiful, lonely and sad. A precious boy, very loving, and he needs a home very quickly.









Alphie was fostered and as a dog with great potential us rescuers decided to put him into training camp so he could become a perfect gentleman. He is there, but the trainer has so many dogs, he can't give Alphie the attention he needs. We desperately want a home for him, because he sits alone, depressed, other than when he plays with the other dogs (which he adores doing). We are even looking for a volunteer who is willing to go spend time with our sweet boy, if you love dogs but can't have one of your own. PLEASE pass this along. His time at the camp is almost up and he has literally no nowhere to go but upstairs. He deserves much, much more than that from humans. Touch, love, training, loyalty, and he will return much more in spades. Please let me know if you are interested in adopting, fostering, volunteering your time. Perrin@noa.nintendo.com

This is Hondo (named after a 1954 John Wayne movie). He is a great dog. GOT ADOPTED!!!
















He is current on all shots and was neutered at the Prosser Animal Clinic. Hondo is very friendly and very house trained. If he needs to go outside he will use his nose to nudge the door knob. He does very well on a leash and could really use a home with some area or a fenced yard. He is very good with the current owner’s son and they sleep together.

He has to be given up because the present owners and Hondo live next door to two very difficult neighbors. This is going to be a very difficult thing to do for this family as the son really loves this dog. But for the safety of the Hondo and keeping peace among neighbors they need to re-home him ASAP. Someone has already threatened to shoot him.
Please contact Eric at or e-mail at boehmer9@earthlink.net.
Thank you.


My name is Lily and I am a 2 years old German Shepherd & Hound mix. GOT ADOPTED!!!!

















I am 50 pounds and I get along great with cats, dogs, kids and people of all ages.
I only need to eat my food alone ~ but otherwise I show no aggression towards people with my food. I can share my treats with other dogs.
I am great on a leash, love going for walks & I really love adventures on car rides.
I am good with commands & I just needs someone who can work with me on consistency and stability.
I am very playful but also mellow and easy going.
I am a really sweet dog- and I just want and need a lot of loving!
I do have some separation anxiety but I am also just reserved.
I have all my shots and am spayed and I am ready to go to my new forever home.
Please email Ginger and lets meet soon!
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org


My name is Abbey and I am a 1 yr old Border Collie Mix.

















I have all my shots up to date, am spayed and ready to go to my new home.
I get along with everyone...kids, dogs, cats, chickens, horses & people of all ages. I am being fostered at a farm with lots of room.
I am dog gone smart, housebroken, very sweet and I get very attached to my humans. I listen well, want to please and I would make a great agility dog.
I am healthy, weigh only 30 lbs and will grow to 40 lbs.
I need a good fenced in yard as I need my exercise.
The best home would be someone who can work with me and give me the love, attention and mental stimulation that I need.
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
gingerluke@comcast.net www.gingerspetrescue.org


This is Kahlua and she wants to hang out by your side.















She needs a home of her own. She is six years young and full of pep. She is great with
other dogs, is very loving and beautiful. She is mid-sized at about 40+ lbs.

Kahlua was saved by one of our amazing fosters by only one day before
she was scheduled to be euthanized. Nothing wrong with her at all, just
overcrowded shelter.

She would love to go with you anywhere or if left home will be fine
once she knows you love her and she is yours. She will bark a bit, but
over time that can subside.

Please pass her story along. She is very deserving of a loving
permanent home. Email me or Sara Schwarz at visionsdog@yahoo.com. She
and I will stay in close touch on Kahlua and help to answer any
inquiries. Kahlua currently is living in Tacoma.


Hunter and Fame are two gorgeous pure-bred lab brothers, are 4 yrs old and looking for a home.
YEAH<>















Their owner has become too ill to care for them. They are wonderful dogs. The owner's grandchildren can crawl all over them and like the typical lab, they LOVE every minute of it.
Both are neutered, up to date on their shots, housebroken and very well behaved. The owner would love to keep the boys together if possible as they are best friends. Their owner has terminal cancer and is heartbroken that he has to give them up but would like to find a home for them while he's still able. Please contact Shannon Leighton by email at shannonleighton@comcast.net if you know of anyone that would be interested. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home