Friday, July 14, 2006

Mad/Cap Market 7-14-06

Today Uneek was at the Madison Capitol Hill Farmers Market. What a beautiful day! I love going to the markets on nice days. There is no better place to be. Mad-Cap is a market full of vegetables, fruits, breads and even cheese. There is goat soap and lotion and hand made hats, bags, and jewelry.

















Uneek had a nice time next to Estrella Family Creamery. They make wonderful cheeses. I cannot try them myself but they had a line the whole day. They were very kind in helping me put up my canopy and I would like to say thank you!














We were delighted to see our one and only Weimer who let me pet him. Ozzie is so cool and since we will not be going back, we hope we will see Oz in Ballard on Sundays instead! What a cool boy and he loves Uneek Treats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home