Friday, June 30, 2006

Ballard Market 6/25/06

Ballard Market was a blast. I got there super early in the morning and the streets were empty. It was peaceful before the market started.
































The vendors came and brought the market to life. The flower and fruit vendors are the first to arrive and from there the rest of us get set up to start the day.












































Our first time in Ballard was better than I could have expected. There were so many great dogs. Neeko and Echo stopped by for some water and samples and decided on Nut Rolls. They were so much fun to meet. I hope they come by again to say hello and perhaps try another flavor.












Mochi, a Golden Doodle, came by our booth and stole everyones heart. What a great combination! I have never met a Golden Doodle before. She is so soft, kind and one of the cutest faces of all time. I had to get a picture and share her with everyone.























Neeko, Echo, Mochi and all the dogs that came by are Uneek dogs. What a great way to spend the day. Thank you everyone for your support! I look forward to next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home