Monday, July 10, 2006

Saturday is Issaquah Day 7/8/06

Thanks Pete for making our new sign. No matter what direction you are facing, you can find Uneek Treats in the market! I love it and I think it is a perfect!

















Hi Keela. So nice to see you again. Keela is our biggest fan. What a cool way to start our day. Keela had to get her treats while Mom Janet and I caught up with each other. Of course it was not just about the treats, there was much love to be getting also. Thank you Janet for all of your support!!













Bandit was very fun to meet. So sweet and soft and enjoyed getting plenty of water. You can see by his long tongue, it is a hot day.













Mocha was also in need of some cool resfreshments. I had to get a shot of the funnest water drinking I have seen. Nothing like pure enjoyment. Not just for Mocha but for me too!

















Tonka is a Bull Mastiff. What a gorgeous fellow and how fun to be able to pet him, I did not even have to bend down. I almost had to get on my tip toes. Tonka got many compliments at the Uneek booth. The sweetest disposition. What a lover. A Uneek dog if I ever saw one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home