Thursday, April 03, 2008

PAUL HELPED GINGER SAVE MILEY...

Now we need to help Paul.

This is a special one for two reasons. Her current owner, Paul started as a client and now he's a good friend. He's a sweetheart of a guy and took Miley in from Ginger's Pet rescue last summer.














Miley has a ton of energy and loves to run around and play with other dogs. She's a little shy around new people, but as soon as you rub her ears or her belly she'll love you forever. She's good at playing fetch and your arm will get tired before she does :-)
















She's ok with cats, one of mine she has no problem with, the other she likes to chase (I think mostly cause the other cat is a little afraid of her and runs away).

She really is a great dog, I just don't have the time to spend with her any more and I don't feel like she's getting the best life from me. I hope that she can find a new home and a new buddy to run around with.Miley has been through private training with me and also a group class. She's incredibly smart. She goes to doggy day care a few days a week and does really well!

Please contact me Paul Trackwell at trackwell@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home