Sunday, February 17, 2008

LOOK AT ME KNOW! I AM RICKY AND I WANT YOU!

Ricky is now here with us and living inside. He is just an awesome, gentle, kind dog.














He gets along with all the other dogs, big and small and he loves people. He sleeps in our bedroom at night on a soft dog bed and I know he is so happy and at peace and warm.














He is great with children and we take him with us and into stores to be socialized and he does draw people to pet him. He is slowly starting to fill out and will be quite a handsome Boxer when he has more body fat and has developed muscle mass. I did find out he is about 3-4 years old, which I like, because he has matured.















He will make the right person a solid, faithful companion and I so hope I can find a great home for him.

I have 27 dogs at this time at my home and it is overwhelming at times. We don't get many foster homes in this area and there are so many many dogs that are homeless. The majority of the time my fosters run in different packs and are not kenneled and it has worked out fairly well most of the time.














The Yakima Valley is one of the poorest counties in the state and we have a 50% minority population and with this, the culture of the people is of that so often dogs are lowest on their priorities if on the list at all :o(
Please keep letting the work out on my beloved, kind Ricky.
Thank you, Kathy

I have attached some recent pix taken today and there is junk in the background of a couple but we were cleaning out and re-tarping one of my kennels.

If you would like to adopt Ricky or any one of the 27 lucky dogs looking for a permanent life, please contact Kathy Duff lifesavers@charter.net. If you would like to help with the costs, adoption or training please, she is doing amazing work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home