Monday, February 11, 2008

PICK ME PICK ME!

Ok, am I the cutest young doggy you have ever seen in your life? I think I am! I didn’t know it until my foster mom saved me from sure death and showed me love and then I really came out of my shell. In fact, I am super smart and even learned the doggy door and got potty trained really quickly!














Let me tell you about me (it’s all about me now I finally realize).

I love kids. I love cats. I love humans. I love doggies. I am about five months old. I am a boy.

I am neutered. I am an American Bulldog mix. I am adorable and a great dog. I love love. Shy at first, but warm up and then love to cuddle. Yum!

Learned to sit in 24 hours. I am worth it! Woof!Foster mom says “the mellowest, best puppy I have ever seen in a house!” Really want to go to obedience school. I will earn an A. I promise.
I weigh 35 lbs. I will be bigger when I am a big boy – like 70 ,but a sexy 70. Email perrin@savinggreatanimals.org Please! Adopt fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home