Saturday, February 02, 2008

HELP ME, I AM NEGLECTED AND PADLOCKED!

Pictured is Ricky, a beautiful Boxer neutered male. He has been living on the end of a 3' chain for 9 months now. He is losing weight due to the cold and because the person supposed to be feeding him just hasn't bothered doing it. I received a call asking if I could take the dog into rescue.













When taking the pictures of Ricky, I found him friendly, easy to approach, and work with, as much as I could. He has a tight heavy chain around his neck attached with a padlock that cannot be opened with the key.

Ricky has been around children and does fine with them but because of his confinement, when he is let loose he plays too rough with the small ones due to his excitement and freedom.

We are trying to find the original 'owner' of the dog to see his age and possibly some history on him. I am judging him, GUESSING actually by his teeth, to be around 2 years of age or so.













If someone would be interested in giving Ricky his forever or foster home, we can get him into my rescue and put him with my other foster dogs and see how he does. I CANNOT keep him for a long term as I have so many other dogs here at this time and cannot work with Ricky ,as he probably needs, on training.

Please contact Kathy Duff, Lifesavers Rescue in Yakima at...lifesavers@charter.net













When I received this email the first thought throug my head is, HE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!!!! NO DOG DOES!!!!!! THIS IS DEPLORABLE!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home