Monday, February 04, 2008

HOW COOL AM I!!!

I'M MACK




I need a home.





I was saved from running down a busy street. Mike is great but his dogs don't think there is enough room for the three of us.







Would you like to have me?



I need to find Mack a Home. He is very sweet and wants to be with me all the time. He rests his head on my feet, sleeps by the side of the bed and lays against the tub while I shower.

Like most Rotts, he just wants to be held….

He is about 1 year old Lab/Rott mix ( I am guessing) and could use some more training. He knows sit, down, off and shake.

Since I found him I have had him neutered and de-barked (it was that or face the angry neighbors) and gotten all his vaccines.

Mack gets along with other dogs and cats and kids just fine……I have two big dogs now and there is only so much room.

Please let me know if you can help me find a home or a foster home for Mack ASAP.
PS - Did I mention the slight underbite.....
Michael Boldes
Keller Williams Realty
33530 1st Way South, Suite 100
Federal Way, WA 98003
206-227-6835
MBoldes@kw.com www.MichaelBoldes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home