Thursday, July 05, 2007

Save Us!

This precious little girl was found wandering the streets in Burien near 4th Avenue.















She has no tag or microchip. She is currently being fostered by Sherri and we would like to offer the owner the opportunity to claim her before she is put up for adoption. You may contact Sheri at (206) 245-7129 if you have any questions. She is a happy and energetic little girl who loves to play and gets along well with other dogs.



















She also loves people and is fine with children. Perhaps she’s just not use to it but she does get car sick. It seems that she has been loved and perhaps her family is looking for her. Posters and flyers have been put up and distributed to maximize the chances of getting her back home. Carina


Meet Mister Tibbs the Mastiff Mix




















My name is Mister Tibbs and I am a 2 yr old Mastiff Mix. I have one blue eye and one brown eye and my foster mom says that I am a very handsome dog! I am neutered up to date with all my shots, and weigh 95 lbs..I was very lucky to be saved out of a high kill shelter down in California and got transported up to Seattle. I am a happy dog, very playful, love attention and I am eager to please you. I get along great with other dogs, older kids but like to chase cats.I do have anxiety separation issues and would love to have someone who can be home a lot. Another dog in the family would be great especially an older dog than me.I do require a fenced in yard so I can get my exercise.

Please email: gingerluke@comcast.net
Adoption Fee: $ 250.00
www.gingerspetrescue.org

1 Comments:

Blogger cowbelly said...

I LOVE Mr. Tibbs! I wish I could take him but alas Fergie is the only dog who will fit in my apartment, lol. Whoever adopts him can take a discount on photography services with me, they just need to inquire when they contact me!

Thanks for coming on Sunday Deena! I'll share the shots with you as soon as I have time to get them online.

Also- I tagged you! Check out today's post on my blog to see what this means.

http://www.decopaw.com/dogblog.html

Ciao!

Jamie Pflughoeft
Cowbelly Pet Photography

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home