Tuesday, June 26, 2007

That's How We Save Them, One At A TIme

Let's try for Ruka and the lab puppies 7! n Ruka got saved! You all pulled together and look















Dear Animal Lovers, It has been a long time since I have announced a one day 24 hr deadline ! Can you please help SAVE this dog !!! --------------------------------------------------------------------- "RUKA the DOBERMAN MIX"




















My name is Ruka and I am a one year old Doberman Mix.
I am spayed, up to date with all my shots, housebroken and a very joyful, loving & smart Dog!
I get along great with people of all ages and other dogs but I just can not get along with any cats.
I know several commands in English and German!!!
I just love to play with everyone !
I am going to be put down tomorrow unless someone can foster or adopt me.

"WILL YOU PLEASE SAVE ME AS I ONLY HAVE LESS THAN 24 HRS LEFT!"
Thanks and much love to all of you, Ruka
Email: gingerluke@comcast.net


"7 Adorable Labrador Retriever Puppies Looking for forever homes!"














Hi Animal Lovers, Aren't we cute? We are 7 loving Labrador Retriever and Golden Labs looking for a warm & loving forever home. We are only 12 weeks old. Adoption fee is $ 125.00 each and this includes all shots. We will all be spayed/neutered and ready to go! Email: gingerluke@comcast.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home