Monday, June 18, 2007

What A Great Day at Crown Hill Pet Supply

Uneek Treats had a great day at Crown Hill Pet Supply. I got to meet some great folks and tell them all about our treats. Right when I got there, Simon the cat came to greet me. He promptly made himself at home on our table. He is apparently a bit of an attention hog.




















I kept telling folks we make treats for dogs. They were having a hard time believing me with Simon laying on our samples.

I had fun meeting Luke a Pugle, Pug and Beagle mix. Talk about energy. She was all over the place. Luka was running so much she even messed up her hair.





















Roberto was soon to follow and what a handsome fellow. He was a rescue from petfinder.com and got his forever home. How great is that!




















I met Myla, who is a great photographer. She did not have her girls with her but sent me a photo. Please check out her stuff. You will be most impressed!










Thank you Crown Hill. We look forward to another time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home