Friday, June 29, 2007

WOW! Who wouldn't want this fellow!!!

"REBEL THE DOBERMAN & ROTTWEILER MIX PUPPY"





















My name is Rebel and I am a 5 month old Doberman & Rottweiler Mix
I am a sweet & very smart puppy and am already crate trained and 90% housebroken.
I love all dogs of all sizes, love cats and I was left abandoned to fend on my own.
I can use some training to become a better dog and would love to have a forever home with someone who can keep me and love me. I will have all my shots and will be neutered as well
Adoption Fee: $ 225.00
Email: gingerluke@comcast.net

1 Comments:

Blogger JabeeD said...

I want him!! My husband emailed someone about him earlier today!! We're in San Diego right now but are trying to work it out so that his brother picks him up and holds him for us until we move there next month. We hope to hear back from someone soon!!

Jamie D
onetruetune@gmail.com

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home