Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Tribute to Petunia

Bianca Maria Petunia Visconti AKA Tooney, et al
16 Jan 1995 - 1 Feb 2007
















Our darling Petunia died at home this evening. She put up a very good fight against her cancer. The past few days, she began to noticeably slow down. We are fortunate that her final act was to save us from the agony of having to choose when to end it; she did it on her own, comfortably ensconced in an armchair, at about 7 p.m. this evening. Here's a toast to our girl, who gave us so many moments of laughter and love. The picture was taken on Central Park West this past July.
Scott & Andrew

I first got a chance to meet Petunia long distance when I found Guistamos. They supply our tomato sauce for Uneek Treats Pizza Crust. I loved her instantly as did everyone she met. We put her on our dog page straight away, where she will remain in tribute. There is nothing tougher than to lose your precious best friend. My heart goes to Scott and Andrew. I feel grateful that I got to smile at the stories of her. She is truly a Uneek Dog! Petunia you are beloved, Deena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home