Saturday, January 20, 2007

Frankie's Rescue Effort

I am THRILLED to announce that there is a guardian angel for this dog. She is willing to assist with the actual rescue, offered to pay for temperament testing and has lined up a foster home 10 days after that.












Just in case, let me remind those possibly questioning the legal issue here. They are NOT suppose to have a dog and they have broken their lease. Whether we rescue the dog or not they informed me it HAS TO BE REMOVED, which means they would’ve called Animal Control since the tenants REFUSE to give it away. They have been informed verbally and via letters long before I stepped into the picture. Now something has to be done because the property is being renovated. Let alone the dog being abused!












If you could help with finding a PERMANENT loving home for this handsome guy (I think his name is Frankie) it would complete things. I will monitor progress until I am comfortable that it is in a permanent, loving home. If you are interested or know of someone, have them contact me and I will get reports of his progress.

Thanks again to all of you that help care for these babies.
Carina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home