Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Will You Be Our New Forever Family?

This absolutely beautiful and sweet girl Shayla, needs a foster or home
immediately.








She is on death row to absolutely no fault of her own and how with an overcrowded shelter, she is scheduled. Her eyes tell you that she's hardly had a chance to yet experience what the world is even like!

Shayla is only 13-months old, and so deserves a chance to live and love and be loved. What a warm home, attention, play time, even another dog, can do for her.

PLEASE let us know if you can foster her or are interested in adopting her. We can send you the application if you don't already have one with us. Shayla and the rest of us would be ever-so grateful.

Please let me know right away.. perrin@noa.nintendo.com

Two of Shayla’s kennel friends are on the same short list
In truth, we have six total but so as not to overload your computer, we are sending along the beautiful Cassie and handsome Tucker. Both are slated to die on Th. unless we can find loving foster or homes or them.








Cassie is a love bug. She is a 6 yr-old Doberman mix girl that was dumped at the shelter because her people had no time for her. Boy, that isn't her fault and now you can be guaranteed of a dog that will have undying devotion to you and sink in all the love you can give her.









Tucker is just a young, innocent boy. Of lab mix, this 1 yr-old faced the same challenge as Cassie - owners with no time. Geez, that isn't his fault, nor should he die because of it. A great temperment too and aiming to please and snuggle with you.
PLEASE pass this along and let me know if you are interested and can help. perrin@noa.nintendo.com

Can you or anyone you know take Jake for a little while to get him off of Death Row?












He is 2, love dogs, people, needs love. Energy for exercise. We will find him a more permanent arrangement once we get him safe! This sweet guy is only 2 years old, and deserves a chance to have a wonderful life of security and love!! Just look at that sweet face and his gentle eyes! He and his sister were dumped at the shelter with a bag of food. Nice! His sister was adopted and Jake is now showing signs of sure kennel stress so we either gotta pull him so he can live and be loved or have him euthanized - an option I find unbearable for a healthy, young animal. A sweetie. Let us know...We would bust our buns off to find him a more permanent place. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN! THANK YOU! Judith Swanson (360) 659-2726 Please contact Perrin@noa.nintendo.com or sandjswanson@juno.com


My name is Max and I am a 7 yr old Cocker Spaniel
I only weigh 19 lbs. I am neutered, up to date with all my shots, housebroken and I love to be around my owner all the time. I need a fenced in yard to be able to exercise.


















You can call me your little black shadow as I will want to follow you everywhere you go. I did not have a very good life and I was scheduled to die at the Tennessee Shelter. A wonderful foster mom came along and saved me.

I need to be in a home with no kids. I get along with most dogs but the bigger ones I prefer not to be around. I ignore cats and love all the attention that I can get.

I am sensitive about being touched around my behind because I was kicked and abused a lot. I need lots of love & someone to show me how to trust again. I promise you that I will love you unconditionally if you should choose to give me a good and safe home for the rest of my life.
Click on the link below to adopt me. *Love, Max ~ Adoption Fee: $ 200.00

Please contact Lori at 206-403-8027 about this...

KCAS has a shepherd/heeler mix, approx 4 years old with 3 - 3 1/2 week old puppies. She was found during the snow without any food water. She gave birth to 3 puppies but seemed to be having breathing problems. An xray showed another puppy still inside. She had a c-section but the 4th puppy didn't make it.
This dog has been at the vet for 3 weeks and they are looking for a foster. Right now, she's aggressive with other dogs and cats but Lori believes she can overcome this because she listens. She had the dog near another dog and became agressive - Lori told her to stop it and she did.
If anyone can help foster this dog, please call Lori at 206-403-8027.

FOUND PIT BULL
I received an email today about a found pit bull. She is a lovely, friendly girl. But they cannot keep her and every shelter that would possibly take her will euthanize her. If anyone can make room for this girl, please email me at drawashington@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home