Thursday, January 25, 2007

Please Help Keep Us Off Death Row!

My name is Oreo
















I am a wonderful 9 year old male Dalmatian. I am black & white, up to date with all my shots, neutered and I am ready to move into my new forever home. I weigh 75 lbs and love to play with other dogs. I can NOT be around any cats as I love to make a game and chase them. I am kind, gentle and very loving. I want to be a couch potato and an indoor dog only. I love walks, riding in cars and doggy parks are my passion.I can not be left out in the cold and prefer the fireplace to stay warm and dry. I get along great with kids and people of all ages. I am smart, knows all commands and I also get along with livestock as well. I will make a loving indoor companion.
Please ask to meet me ASAP! Email ginger@gingerspetrescue.org
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00


My name is Max
















I am a 2 year old Golden Labrador. I love to play and run all over a fenced in yard. I love kids and a family would be so ideal for me. I get along with other dogs, cats and people of all ages. I am housebroken, know some commands and am learning something new all the time. I was an neglected dog chained up in a garage all the time. I wish for a loving forever home.
I would love to be in a home with other dogs to play with. Please email Ginger ginger@gingerspetrescue.org and tell her you want to meet me. I promise you will find me to be a wonderful dog and a great addition to your family.
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00

My name is Nemo
















I am a 4 year old male Border Collie Mix.
I am loving, friendly and I love to play outside.
I get along with people of all ages, kids, dogs, cats and everything under the sun.
I love to go on walks, doggy parks and hikes.
I am housebroken and I walk well on a leash.
Please email ginger@gingerspetrescue.org and lets meet and help me find a forever home.
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home