Thursday, February 22, 2007

Old and Young, We All Need A Home!

"Boo The Giant Schnauzer"
















My name is Boo and I am a 9 yr old Giant Schnauzer.
I am spayed, all my shots are up to date and I am ready to go to my new home.

I love to go on walks and I am very loving, happy dog.
I am 85 lbs, very tall for this giant schnauzer breed, and I will get very attached to you if you adopt me.

I should not be around kids, cats and other dogs...I just want to be with my humans.

I am a bit needy and I love to chew on tennis balls and stuffed toys for entertainment. I have had some incontinent issues that are maintained with pills and frequent potty breaks, as I am older and a little thin I need to live inside, a laundry room would make a great room for me while the humans are busy.I need to have a fenced in yard so I can get as much exercise as I can. I would be perfect for a retired person or someone who is home all the time. My owner had a stroke and is in a nursing home. I miss him so much but Ginger promise to find me another forever home soon.
Adoption Fee: $ 125.00
If you are interested email: gingerluke@comcast.net
Ginger's Pet Rescue
www.gingerspetrescue.org


4 (one black & white, 3 brindle) pups
















Sara is trying to find fosters for the three cuties below. They CANNOT go to a shelter or they will destroyed because they are a pit mix (yes, it’s that discrimination again).
















They are too young to be judged so harshly and deserve a good life like they all do. If you can help or know someone who can please contact Sara at visionsdog@yahoo.com
















Please remember to forward only to those you know and trust. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home