Friday, February 09, 2007

ANIMAL SANCTUARY NEEDS YOUR HELP ~ ALL ANIMALS NEED NEW HOMES!

I have a small animal rescue sanctuary and just found out I have a serious medical condition. This condition is starting to debilitate me and will be costly to treat.
I will need to rehome the animals here in my care soon, as I won't be able to care for them correctly. We have many different species of both farm and indoor animals, including reptiles. No dogs, one cat, Chameleons ( jacksons and sunburst veiled), Chinese water dragon, llamas, sheep, goats, a pot bellied pig, and parrots.
If you are looking for new friends please email me and let's see if we can find a someone to suit you. There will be interviews, home visit and vet reference.
Thanks for your time.
Tanja Diamond at iwillmakeithappen@msn.com or call her at 360-435-9679

1 Comments:

Blogger bobbysocks said...

Is your debilitating disease called "fucking crazy?" I know about you and your a whacko!!!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home