Sunday, February 11, 2007

Is It Your Time to Rescue A New Best Friend?

Sherman, a 10 yr old long haired Cocker Spaniel & Dachshund Mix.











I am neutered, up to date with all my shots and ready to go home with you!
I am 25 lbs, I get along great with people, other dogs, older kids and I ignore all cats.
I am a very sweet dog and would like to be in a nice, gentle and calm environment.
I would be a great dog for an older person, a senior citizen, stay at home mom or a retired person!

I am housebroken and will pace by the door to be let out when I have to go outside.
I love doggy parks and walks around the block with you.
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00 ~ to help cover my dental bill.
Email Ginger for an application at gingerluke@comcast.net

Visit our new website at www.gingerspetrescue.org

My name is Pele and I am a 3 yr old female Yellow Labrador Mix.















I am spayed, up to date with all my shots & I am excited to move into my new forever home. I am 50 lbs and on a little diet right now! I am very sweet, I love to be petted and sit at your feet. I love people of all ages, kids, dogs with proper introductions but I have not been around cats yet.I was only a few hours from being put down. At a very last minute plea a wonderful foster mom came to the shelter & picked me up. I love her so much for doing that. I was abused with my previous owner and I still cower when someone
comes near me ~ but now I am getting much better. Once I learn to trust I open up and become a super great happy dog. I am very sweet, and always giving kisses and snuggling. I love doggy parks and car rides...we can have so much fun together!
Please Email gingerluke@comcast.net for application so you can meet me soon!
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
Ginger's Pet Rescue
www.gingerspetrescue.org


My name is "Heely" and I am a 3 yr old Chihuahua and Heeler Mix.












I weigh 14 lbs but could definitely lose a few pounds!!! I am part of Gingers new efforts to save small dogs from CA.
I will be neutered, have all my shots and I am a very healthy dog.
I get along great with other dogs, cats, kids and people of all ages.
I am housebroken, well behaved and would love to be the idea lap
dog in my next forever home. I am sweet, loving, loyal and I love to cuddle.
Being next to you will be my favorite thing to do. Following you around the house will be one of my best habits. I just went to a doggy park today and guess what...it was
super fun and my foster mom said I did very well. When it was time to go home I just followed her right back into the car!

*Adoption Fee: $ 425.00 ~ Transported from out of state.

If you are interested email me or any of the dogs I rescue email me for an application at: gingerluke@comcast.net

We home check and call on references
You must be a responsible animal owner and have quality time for these dogs.
Our Mission is to find the very best forever home for every dog under our rescue.
Check out our new website at www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home