Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An Eyefull into my Best Friend's Special Night

Eyefull Show in Tacoma. Women artists putting on a show of Women Artists. I wish I had been able to go but alas, it was not meant to be. It was hard not to be there for Dez. It was awesome that my Dad went and here is his Eyefull.











Well it was a very good show. There was wine, loud music, an almost naked woman, some people I knew and a whole lot I didn't.











We had posing blocks that were in use sporadically.

I missed the vocal artwork. Maybe next time.

I saw part of a black and white film that was done by a former film student. It had a very eastern European flavor to it. Unfortunately, there was only a very bad projector to show it with and it practically ruined the film. Too bad, I would liked to have seen the whole thing.

The best work of course was by Dez. Of course we are prejudice. She was way out in front of all the others.






































She had three pieces up and I had not seen any of them. Very cool. And she was wearing grommets and mirrors as jewelery and it looked good. You go 'Grommet Girl'.











Until the next show, ciao.

For an eyeful from another view click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home