Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PJ's Paws and Claws in Magnolia

I had a wonderful time dropping off treats at PJ's Paws and Claws. What a wonderful boutique style store where it is always reigning dogs and cats. We just supplied them with a fresh re-order. Thank you for supporting us and them.
















I wish I didn't live so far away, I would be in there all the time! Please enjoy PJ's retail store page where they have links to their many involvements. There are costume party and parade pictures, a recycle day and their fury 5k to raise money for needy animals.












I love knowing that folks that sell my treats are just as passionate as I am about everything that matters. Making sure we are healthy and happy, have a home and enjoy good quality Treats. Uneek Treats that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home