Monday, October 30, 2006

Calling All Animal Lovers!

They said it best so I will just insert here...

Can anyone please step up to the plate and help me here?
This dog will die tonight if I can not find him a foster home.
Can you help me...I am desperate.
One day is not enough time but its one dog at a time.
His photo is attached.

Vet Care & Skin Treatment will be paid by Ginger's Pet Rescue.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL WIDE AND FAR

Thanks, Ginger
















Original Post...
This sweetheart is at the Tacoma Humane Society and is scheduled to be
euthanized today. He has mange, a very easily treatable skin condition.
He is a doll and if we can just find him a foster where he can rest himself and get his skin cleared up then he will be ready to rock and roll into a permanent home.












He sure does look like a sweety!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home