Monday, September 18, 2006

Larry Made Another Masterpiece

Larry has poured his heart and soul into this project. This is the email he sent...

I just finished the Pasado bridge for Pasado Safe Haven. I am donating it because I have alway's had something for that little donkey every since I heard what happened to him. I am sending you a pic of the bridge. This was the most challenging bridge so far. I made the donkey from Pasado's only pic that they have of him. I will send his pic so you can compare.




















































Do you know anyone that write's poetry that would write a short poem about Pasados demise that I could wood burn on the bridge between the hoof print's. I want the poem to be named BETWEEN THE HOOF PRINT'S. Larry

Larry does amazing work! Check out his other masterpieces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home