Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tacoma Thursday

Well we had another fantastic day at the market. Tacoma has the best energy. It is so nice to see a venue for all of those office workers to get out and enjoy their lunch hour and everyone else who gets flowers, fruits, veggie, lunch and of course Uneek Treats.

Our friend and trainer Deborah of Good Citizen Canine and her dog Dolce came by and said hello. Dolce is so well mannered and just waiting to show off! What dog wouldn't be with a mom who is a dog trainer! Serch and Zappa are 6 and 7 and she taught them a new trick inside of 10 minutes. Now that is a testimonal! Teaching old dogs new tricks.



























Buddy stopped by. Can you believe he is 3? I couldn't. I had to take a picture of this cutie! He loved Uneek Treats and his Dad loved him. He got a box of his very own to take home.
























A long time friend, Nancy was in the area giving a speach and came through the market after she was done. It was so nice to see her! We go all the way back to Highline Community College. I give a huge shout out to Highline! It was the beginning of my marketing career, my love life and good friends. I owe my foundation to Highline. When I first started, I did not know a file from a folder. Now look where I am. I have done everything to this date with a Fashion/Marketing Degree and Production Illustration Degree.

We also got to meet another friend. Rodney is a new friend. A jeweler and potter I met at the Madison Capitol Hill Market. Rodney just rescued Fred. Fred was with his foster parents and met Rodney while he was working the Puyallup Market on Saturday. He is always there and you should definitely go check him out. Purple and gold sunglasses. Cannot miss him! He asked after Fred and found he was available for adoption. The rest is history and needless to say, Fred loves Uneek Treats.












I could not believe how lucky I was Thursday. Carolyn and Lucky of Standing Stones Photograhy. Lucky is also a graduate of Good Citizen Canine and she is a darling! A lover of all dogs and people. I enjoy seeing her so much because she is my favorite breed. The pit-bull. Besides their awesome looks, they are very misunderstood and more than most breeds, products of bad owners. As we all know, there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. Here Lucky is saying hello to Fred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home