Saturday, July 22, 2006

Alaska Airlines supported Saturday Sale

My neighbor works for Alaska Airlines and asked if I wanted to participate in their employee sale day. I was excited about the idea, so I said yes. It was a small event but really fun. I had a fun time and look who I met.

First I ran into Gordon of Rainier Designs. How perfect, I need to get some hats and shirts made with our logo and did not know where to go. Gordon has 2 big dogs and took one of each flavor. He was so helpful and I am excited to get our brand on shirts and hats for us and towels and toys for our dog friends.

I saw Ricci, a Ridgeback mix with golden eyes and a special coat, from across the parking lot. I could not wait to say hello. Mom and Dad made him a Cheeta dog! His spots look so authentic and besides being the most handsome of fellows, sweetest natured, kicked back dog I have ever met, he looked so cool with his fur done up. I hope he enters AnimaloCity Pet Parade on Aug 26th. I think he could win!


























I loved Ricci so much. I kept feeding him samples for tricks, and making a general fuss over him, I think I wore him out. What a Uneek dog, he got 5 boxes of Pizza Crust. Our biggest one time sale yet! Thanks Ricci!












I stepped away from my booth for a moment and when I returned, what did I find but Martha and Juliet sitting on the table, enjoying every sample put in front of them. I could not be happier. So of course I took pictures.












Mom says Martha likes all treats but Juliet is very picky. I said, really, she is eating every treat she can get her paws on! Mom could not be more surprised to find a treat she likes, so they both went home with Uneek Treats. That is a story we like to report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home