Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wonders Never Cease

I had a great opportunity to meet Penelope Jensen at the Seattle Dog Winterfest. She advises on animal communication and understanding. I was very eager to get a chance to look into the mind of The Zappa. Our girl is a deep soul. Seemingly tortured and thus the desire to better understand her.

Penelope did a reading for me and it was just amazing. Spot on, inspirational and what she brought me helped me to find myself re-engaged with the light inside. Here I thought I was going to talk about The Zappa.

Sometimes we find ourselves lost. Our path does not go where we think they should and uncertainty can work it's way into our hearts and minds. After just 20 minutes with Penny, I really felt invigorated and back on track. It was cathartic and the freedom I was left with, is magnificent.

We did get a chance to touch on Serch and The Zappa and I will be going back to learn more. I urge you to take an opportunity to call or email Penelope Jensen penelope.jensen6@yahoo.com or 253.447.8332 for a consultation. You won't be dissapointed.

Here is just a small sample of what Penelope brings forward with her incredible gift!

Tip the Week January 15, 2009

I was honored to give readings at The Seattle Dog Magazine Winterfest over the weekend. I meet many wonderful people and many truly amazing dogs! The one that stands out in my mind is a little black mix, Toby. He was found on the roadside, torn up, his left eye was out of it’s socket. He was a lucky boy; Ginger’s Pet Rescue provided life saving veterinary care and a foster home for him to recover in. Toby did lose his left eye, but not his spirit. This week’s communication tip is his inspirational message.

Toby’s Message:
I do not remember where I lived; I just know I had a Home. I was chased by a bigger dog. He lost interest and left me.(Toby is not sure how his “accident” happened). My life changed in that moment as did my purpose. I was determined to survive. In my recovering condition, I’m scared by all the new activities, places and things going on, yet I am hopeful. I see looks of horror, others of compassion, some just look away. Do not pity me, I am a Survivor, I have new purpose and I am stronger in character than ever before. I have Love on my side!
Love has brought me back from the brink of death and willed me back to life. Love is why I am, love is my purpose. I now look upon you, with just one eye, eye to eye we connect and I send my Love, 50 times bigger than I am, straight for you! Can you feel the most powerful force in the universe?? I can, and I gladly send it you! You who need hope, you who need direction, you who need a purpose!
There is no higher calling then giving love, it is all I have, it is all I am!
You too can reclaim the honor of being the bearer of love. Join me and love all you see. Judge no more, claim love and be alive with joy! We all are connected, connect in love.

Toby is up for adoption and is looking for a boy to love. He would prefer someone preteen, in a calm household, and of course respectful; he wishes to love him into adulthood.
Contact: www.gingerspetrescue.org or for Toby or for info on her available dogs ready to be adopted.

Penelope Jensen
Intuitive Animal Communicator
Penelope.Jensen6@comcast.net
253-447-8332
To join my yahoo group
Talk to Your Animals
TalktoYourAniamls-subscribe@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger DAVEL said...

hey deanat , I was great seeing you the other day. Thieanks for the card tried to me a message if you want or give me a call. 206 859 1877 if you wish. have a great day!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home