Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Red Baron Will Make Your Heart Soar!

* I NEED A FOSTER HOME ~ PLEASE SAVE ME ~
* I ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS !
Right now I am sitting in the shelter wondering if someone will help save me!


















My name is Red Baron and I am a male Labrador Retriever and Rottweiler Mix.
I am only 2 yrs old, weigh 70 lbs and a wonderful and handsome loving dog.
I get along great with other dogs and people of all ages including kids!!!
I will be neutered and up to date with all my shots if I am saved in time!
I need a fenced in yard & would love to go to obiedience school to learn more commands.
I was found as a stray and was lost until someone bought me to the shetlers.
I am loyal, smart and will protect who ever adopts me.
* I NEED A FOSTER HOME ~ PLEASE SAVE ME ~
* I ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS !
* Please email Ginger if you are interested: gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home