Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Call Them Slater and Bernie and lucky!

I have two strays I found running the streets. Good thing I came along. They were on a really busy road. I am looking for a foster home for them. Really amazing dogs! Smart, house broken, knows trick sand learns quick. Dad and his son I presume. Little one learned to sit in 5 minutes. Especially when I used Uneek Treats. I am still trying to get Dad to shake. I think little one needs to stay with Dad.
















They were healthy although Dad has a bit of a sore back left leg. Son was disgustingly filthy. I never smelled a more putrid odor. They are both cleaned up and currently enjoying Doggy Disneyland at our house.

We need to get them moved though. Anyone able to foster? For Seattle Pure Bred Rescue requirements are 72 hours in a shelter or 30 days in a foster home. We have 1 done and 29 do go but cannot keep them the whole time.

I have contacted a few Australian Blue Healer rescues and one is full and the other I have not heard back from. Lets see if we can get our awesome network on the case. Thanks everyone! If interested contact deena@uneekdogs.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home