Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lou and Sara need homes. Don't so many!

Another misunderstood situation just because of the breed. Placed in a shelter he will be euthanized without a chance for adoption. Read brief history below.











Lucifer (we changed name to Lou):
Unneutered male Pit Bull under a year old. Friendly, just a kid. Has lived with a chi and kids. Being given up because his people don't have a fenced yard and neighbors are afraid of him even though he has done nothing. I did talk to his person about the choke chain on him when he is in the back of the car, though I didn't get the feeling they cared.













Please contact Linda at HmnSoc@aol.com if you can take this dapper boy or know someone who can. Linda, HappyPaws Farm, Arlington.

My name is Sara and I am a Brittany Spaniel & English Setter & Bully Mix.











I am one year old, have all my shots, spayed and all ready to go to my new home.
I get along great with cats, kids and all. With other dogs I need to be introduced properly. I am 60 lbs and am housebroken and walk well on a leash.

My personality is lively, happy , cuddly, loving, very sweet, nice manners and very tolerant. I want to only please you and I want to be with you as much as possible.
For the first 5 months of my life, I was tied on a 3 foot chain.

My former owners were caught beating me up and some one heard me yelp & cry & called Animal Control. I now live with a wonderful foster home and they are teaching me how to love and trust. I also take Benedryl for allergies and other than this I am a very healthy dog.
Please email Ginger and tell her you want to meet me.

Adoption Fee: $ 200.00
gingerluke@comcast.net
Ginger's Pet Rescue
www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home