Friday, February 02, 2007

More Rescues To, Well, Rescue

My name is Bobby and I am a 7 yr old Newfoundland & Labrador Mix.
















I am neutered, weigh 60 lbs, current with all my shots & a I am a very happy dog. I get along great with other dogs, cats, kids and people of all ages. I am very friendly, smart, easy going, happy, nice to be around, good manners and I am not hyper but full of fun energy. I love walks and doggy parks and was a indoor dog all of my life. My owner had me for 6 years and one day decided that he no longer had time for me anymore. I promise I will be the best dog you will ever have and I will love you unconditionally. Please email Ginger and let her know you want to meet me soon!


Adoption Fee: $ 225.00
ginger@gingerspetrescue.org

My name is Ruffi and I am a 10 month old Labrador Retriever Mix.
















I am 40 lbs, neutered, have all my shots and I am a very gentle dog.
I get along great with people of all ages including kids.
I also love playing with other dogs but have not been around cats yet.
I was already beat & abused at such a young age.
I have a wonderful foster mom who is teaching me how to love and trust again. Love, kindness, patience is what I need mostly and obedience school would be great for me to go to.
I am very sweet, a little apprehensive, very loving, kind and cautious. I like calm voices and loud voices scares me still. I am getting better each day and I am not aggressive at all.
I am a needy dog but I am still a puppy yet.
I need a loving home with lots of stability & love and I also require a fenced in yard.
Adoption Fee: $ 200.00 ginger@gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home