Friday, August 15, 2008

Let's Help Cooper!

We're not sure what he is but the owners said he's a lab/hound mix. He looks a lot like a Vizsla but he wouldn't be purebred because of his nose color.














Cooper is 2 1/2 years old and for the majority of that life he's lived next door to my neighbors parents. He has spent a lot of his time over at their house because they adore him. They're both elderly and in poor health and Cooper has always been super gentle and sweet with them plus he's been a great companion.

Unfortunately the neighbor has decided to get rid of him and her parents can't keep him because they do not have a fenced yard. They tried building a kennel for him as he spends the majority of his time inside their house but every time they would leave him in the kennel he would climb the fence and go roaming the neighborhood. He was recently been picked up by animal control in Wenatchee and the owners were fined $250, thus the decision to 'get rid' of him.














When we brought Cooper back over the mountain her parents were in tears at the thought of him being taken to a pound and put to sleep.

Thus my plea to you. Do you know anyone that would be interested in a super sweet, gentle, loving mutt that can climb chain link fences.














Cooper is 2 1/2 years old, current on all shots until December, and micro chipped. He loves kids, the elderly, small dogs, big dogs, but is not a fan of cats due to a cat agressive dog the previous owners still have. Given his sweet nature I'm sure he could be brought to like cats but right now he wants to chase them. I've also attached a few pictures of this adorable boy, he looks skinny but he's been like that forever and my neighbors parents have tried fattening him up with good food and a few table scraps so he's quite spoiled.

My neighbor, and her parents requested that I ask anyone I know to see if they're interested in Cooper.














If you would like to meet him let me know and I'm sure I can arrange to bring him to meet you. If you know of anyone interested please have them call my cell phone 253-222-7364 or Jenne at 253-468-7975.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home