Friday, June 06, 2008

Just Look At This Face!

Minnie has the credentials to go with that face!














My name is Minnie and I am an adorable Cattle Dog.
I am just over a year old, spayed, up to date with all my shots and looking for my forever home. I am only 40 lbs, get along great with people of all ages & kids.
I love to play with only friendly dogs and no cats please !!!

I am super smart, love to keep busy, very active and always out looking for a fun adventure.
I would love to go to obedience school to learn new commands and do some agility training.
I do not run off and love to be near by my humans, I am lovable and loves to give kisses.

I am a very affectionate dog and will be very loyal to you if you chose to adopt me.
I love doggy parks, would love to be rehomed with another dog to play with and an active family would be so great. I will always come running when you call out my name and I am housebroken and crate trained as well.

Please email for application at: gingerluke@comcast.net
www.gingerspetrescue.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home